Monday, February 27, 2012

This knife has fingerprints that belong to you

Has anyone ever had a friend that
one day just out of nowhere decided to turn on you?  Well I certainly have.  I have to admit, it does sting a bit once you shared some personal shit with someone and you have that level of trust and then one day they just do a complete changeover on you.  I think it's even worse when you can't see it coming.  For example, if there is no divisive incident, no fight, no disagreement, just bam...over.  Then you find yourself questioning yourself.   What did I do?  What did I not do?  Maybe it's them.  The only solace I have found is when others can not only associate with you, but because of the same individual.  And that they didn't have their cock inside of you.  You know what you eventually find yourself saying once you comes to terms with the acceptance?  Fuck em.  Good riddance.  They probably were never your friend anyway. 


You'll notice how betrayal will soon become a recurring theme in my writings. 

1 comment: