Monday, September 2, 2013

Sept. 2nd


So I decide to pour my heart out about my fucking problems from my fucked up life and people just don't get it. THis is why I hate social media. I cannot reasonably bring up my feelings, thoughts, or emotions to someone face to face; this is my outlet because it enable me to actually tap into these things I have trouble addressing. And what to I get in return? People that don't help me. People that fucking think it's funny that I have fucking problems. People "Like" my fucked up problems. There's nothing to fucking like!! I hope you fucking enjoy my meltdown. I hope you have your fucking popcorn out and are enjoying watching me fucking burn. I'm seriously nearing the end of the rope with fucking people. Fuck you. Fuck off. Fuck my life. Fuck you. FUCK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment