Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Confession

I play games.  Xbox (no I'm not giving you my gamertag) and a few on the PC.  I used to
play Counter-Strike because I had a boyfriend that played religiously.  So I decided to get into it a little bit, and then it became a regular thing.

So the confession isn't much of one that people haven't figured out by now.  I'm 19 now.  I used to tell people I was a little older than I really was, which was 14-15 at the time.  I guess I just felt like I wanted to not get kicked off the server and I felt like I had a good friendship (as much as you can have) with the guys I played with.  It was an 18+ server for the game, the guys were vulgar and rude, but I earned my keep with them early on.  I enjoyed it.  So, I lied to keep my place there.  There you have it.  Does anybody think I'm wrong?  I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment