Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mass Effect

This is quite possibly one of the greatest video game stories around.  There is enough variations in the story line and paths to make for a different arch
if you play through a few times.  I am pretty certain this is my all time favorite series to date.  It's a shame with Mass Effect 3 being released that the ride may be over.  Hopefully there is a way for BioWare to continue making great stories within this universe to continue production, even if it is completely driven away from the central theme of these last 3 games.

Here's my character from very early in the original Mass Effect.  Conveniently, we share the same last name.  Ahh simplicity. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved the first one, but haven't played the third. Although, I still like Final Fantasy 7 the best. Talk about a great storyline!!

    ReplyDelete