Sunday, February 17, 2013

Feeling somewhat normal

So one of my best friends all my life, Valeray, decided to surprise me in the hospital with a visit
for about a week.  She is awesome.  Her and my sister brought in pizza and some other good eats that were much appreciated.  We had a marathon of HBO's Girls and watched the Super Bowl.  And by watched, I mean talking to one another while it played in the background.  I know Valeray was pissed because the Patriots weren't playing.  I didn't really care either way.  Football is...mehh.  I'd rather be at the game.  Actually I'd rather be anywhere other than this fucking hospital bed.  In the end it was a good day for me.  It definitely lifted my spirits.  I actually felt normal for once.  It was nice to have a day of solace for once.  Valeray is such a bad ass she actually slept here next to me.  And it was the first night I actually slept the entire night without terrible nightmares waking me up. 

How can you not love her?


No comments:

Post a Comment